5 reasons why to take multivitamins
- Good for your heart: Vitamins B1, B2, B6, K1, Niacin (B3), and magnesium, all play a role in cardiovascular health. Studies show that taking a high-quality multivitamin may reduce cardiovascular disease.
- Boosts immunity: Vitamin C is a strong antioxidant known for strengthening the immune system. Vitamins D and E boost immunity, too. These vitamins can also help reduce allergy symptoms.
- Supports eye health: Vitamins A, C, E, Niacin (B3), and support eye health.
- Healthy hair and skin: New research say look for Vitamins B3 (Niacin), Vitamin C for fuller hair. For healthy skin, look for Vitamins A, C, E.
- Feel better: Thanks in large part to the Vitamin B family, taking a multivitamin is associated with a boost in energy levels, feelings of wellbeing, as well as a decrease in stress and anxiety.
Click here to shop for DAILYHELTH.