Great ways to improve your blood flow ❤️
As you know, blood circulation is one of the most important functions in our body. It supplies oxygen to the brain & other organs, making them work.
There are several different ways to improve your blood flow, including improvements to your diet and lifestyle, so please read on to see our top tips below:
- Top method for getting your blood flowing. The heart is at the centre of the body’s blood flow, so it is important to have a healthy heart which will help with circulation.
- Blood has a very high-water content. Keeping your body well-hydrated is an easy way to maintain or improve your circulation.
- This helps to improve circulation through the lymphatic and cardiovascular systems.
- Try to manage stress levels. When the body experiences stress, blood vessels constrict. Learning to manage your stress is a great way to complement other things you are doing to improve your circulation.
- We offer PHLOW ARGININE. Our single serving of L-Arginine in capsule form designed to convert into nitric oxide (NO) while in the body. Causing blood vessels to open wider for improved blood flow.