Who else wants to stay focused? 🙋
Whether it comes from a lack of motivation, distractions or general fatigue. We all just want to wake up and get the most out of our bodies & mind each day.
It is easy to get carried away and take on a load of tasks where you jump back and forth to get them completed, but in reality, you need clear goals and objectives each day to keep you on track.
Below we have listed some of our top tips to help keep you focused each day.
- Exercise. This isn't just going to help your body. It promotes brain health, too, which is important for memory capacity and concentration. So why not get up in the morning and go for a 20 minute walk to kick start each day.
- Do the most difficult tasks first thing. Its easy to put off the tasks which are draining, but if you do the tough jobs first you will have a happier mental state afterwards keeping you fresh for longer.
- Take a quick break if you feel like your energy is fading. Maybe a brisk walk, stretch, or do whatever creates results for you. This will regenerate you so you can get back to your task with a sharper metal focus.
- Instead of eating a large meal at lunch, snack on healthy foods such as fresh fruit and vegetables during the day while drinking lots of water.
- Remind yourself of your goals. The “why” behind the goal is crucial as it will serve as your key motivator.
- If you're feeling sleepy, grab a cup black coffee or some of our FOCUS tablets. Studies suggest that caffeine may help to boost focus and alertness.