Our carefully formulated Nootropic tablets (FOCUS) are designed to improve cognitive functions by energising your mind, enhancing your focus & boosting mental performance.
They are a well-rounded cognitive enhancer which can assist in helping you to become more effective in all aspects of life. This could be pushing harder while exercising, to providing you with an extra boost while working from home.
Just take two tablets in a time of need (ideally on an empty stomach) 20 minutes before the effects are required (There are 30 servings per each recyclable pot).
They offer a range of cognitive benefits, including faster reaction time, increased alertness, improved memory, and decreasing mental fatigue and fog.
This is made possible through a 200mg dosage of caffeine to pick you up, while being supported by L-TYROSINE which elevates your mental capabilities & negates the ‘crashing’ effect of the caffeine.
Each serving consists of seven key ingredients.
- Caffeine. This stimulates the central nervous system
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine. Helps cognitive functioning
- L-Theanine. Increases alpha brain wave activity
- L-Tyrosine. Helps elevates mental capabilities & negates ‘crashing’ effect of the caffeine.
- Matcha Green Tea. Helps improves mental alertness
- Niacin (aka Vitamin B3). This is used for efficient energy production.
- Vitamin B12. Aids your metabolism and healthy CNS functioning
Ingredient Amount (Per Tablet/Per Serving)
Matcha Green Tea 25mg/50mg
Vitamin B12 1mg/2mg
Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), L-Carnitine, L-Theanine, Caffeine, L-Tyrosine, Matcha Green Tea, Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate), Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin).
Allergen Warning: Made in a facility that handles milk, egg and soya.
Not suitable for under 18's.
Disclaimer: use only in conjunction with a varied diet. Discontinue use and seek medical attention in the case of adverse reactions. If you are under medical supervision, pregnant, planning pregnancy, breastfeeding or suffer from food allergies seek professional advice before taking supplements.