Creatine is regularly used by everyone from Olympic athletes to regular gym-goers (Both male and female). This is because it has been scientifically proven to increase physical performance during short-term, high intensity, repeated exercise bouts making it ideal companion to a wide spectrum of sports and training styles.
- Ideal for power based sports and gym programmes.
- Can help improve strength and power.
- 100% pure Creatine Monohydrate making it easily mixed in water.
When Should I Take?
On workout days, take creatine shortly before or after you exercise. On rest days, the timing is not as important as you're averaging the necessary amount over the course of the week. Although you may wish to take with food.
- 100% Creatine Monohydrate
Want to try some? Shop here 👉🏼 Creatine Monohydrate.
✅Vegan Friendly ✅Made in UK
- Allergen Warning: Made in a facility that handles milk, egg and soya.
- Disclaimer: use only in conjunction with a varied diet. Discontinue use and seek medical attention in the case of adverse reactions. If you are under medical supervision, pregnant, planning pregnancy, breastfeeding or suffer from food allergies seek professional advice before taking supplements.