The multivitamin marketplace is extremely popular where hundreds of companies are constantly trying to compete with one another. They do this by trying to offer the most value by marketing themselves as “2000%” NRV with 50-60 ingredients listed etc. To the human eye it looks like great value for money, but in reality, they are often filled with meaningless amounts of nutrients that your body won’t utilise.
DAILYHELTH offer you the right amount of essential nutrients and come in a 4-month supply. Designed to give you better value for money and save us all with packaging waste.
We have listed five reasons why you should start taking DAILYHELTH now.
- Good for your heart: Vitamins B1, B2, B6, K1, Niacin (B3), and magnesium, all play a role in cardiovascular health. Studies show that taking a high-quality multivitamin may reduce cardiovascular disease.
- Boosts immunity: Vitamin C is a strong antioxidant known for strengthening the immune system. Vitamins D and E boost immunity, too. These vitamins can also help reduce allergy symptoms.
- Supports eye health: Vitamins A, C, E, Niacin (B3).
- Healthy hair and skin: New research say look for Vitamins B3 (Niacin), Vitamin C for fuller hair. For healthy skin, look for Vitamins A, C, E.
- Feel better: Thanks in large part to the Vitamin B family, taking a multivitamin is associated with a boost in energy levels, feelings of wellbeing, as well as a decrease in stress and anxiety.
Our Vegan friendly formula offers you 100% of your Nutrient Reference Value (NRV) for 23 essential nutrients.
*NRVs are set for 13 vitamins and 14 minerals which are under EU guidance levels on the amount of vitamin or mineral that the average healthy person needs to prevent deficiency”
Nothing is hidden.... Our product includes:
Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose) Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate), Calcium, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide), Carbonyl Iron Powder, Vitamin E (D-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Zinc Citrate, Disodium Tetraborate, Sodium Selenite, Disodium Tetraborate, Vitamin B5 (Calcium Pantothenate), Tri-Manganese Citrate Decahydrate, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCI), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine HCL), Copper Gluconate Anhydrous, Vitamin A (Retinol), Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid), Potassium Iodide, Vitamin K1 (Phylloquinone), Vitamin K2 (Menaquinone), Sodium Selenite, Vitamin B7 (Biotin), Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate, Potassium Iodide, Chromium Picolinate, Vitamin D (Calciferol), Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin).
Allergen Warning: Made in a facility that handles milk, egg and soya.
Disclaimer: Use only in conjunction with a varied diet. Discontinue use and seek medical attention in the case of adverse reactions. If you are under medical supervision, pregnant, planning pregnancy, breastfeeding or suffer from food allergies seek professional advice before taking supplements.