For those of you that don't know, a "Nootropic" is a natural or synthetic substance that may have a positive impact on mental skills.
FOCUS is designed to improve cognitive functions by energising your mind, enhancing your focus & boosting mental performance.
It is a well-rounded cognitive enhancer (Nootropic) which can assist in helping you to become more effective in all aspects of life. This could be pushing harder while exercising, to providing you with an extra boost while working from home.
- Enhanced Mental Energy
- Improves Concentration
- It only takes 20 minutes after taking for the desired effects to begin
When Should I Take?
Normally, we recommend taking FOCUS in the morning or early afternoon to boost cognitive performance throughout the day. However, if your cognitive demands are unique or more intense than usual, you can take when desired. Please note as this has caffeine in it you may wish to avoid evenings as it may effect your sleep.
All the ingredients have been added for the overall goal to help you increase alertness and decrease your mental fatigue and fog.
- Caffeine. Added for its stimulating effects.
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine. Added to improve feelings of mental and physical tiredness
- L-Theanine. Added to relax you. It is what's known as an anxiolytic—it works to reduce anxiety.
- L-Tyrosine. Added as it is reported to help attention and focus. It also negates the ‘crashing’ effect of the caffeine.
- Matcha Green Tea. Added as it has been shown to help improve attention, memory and reaction time.
- Niacin (aka Vitamin B3). Added for energy production.
- Vitamin B12. Added to aid your metabolism and support healthy central nervous system functioning
Want to try some? Shop here 👉🏼 FOCUS.
✅Vegan Friendly ✅Made in UK
- Allergen Warning: Made in a facility that handles milk, egg and soya.
- Not suitable for under 18's.
- Disclaimer: use only in conjunction with a varied diet. Discontinue use and seek medical attention in the case of adverse reactions. If you are under medical supervision, pregnant, planning pregnancy, breastfeeding or suffer from food allergies seek professional advice before taking supplements.